Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sicky Kenzie :(

Poor little Kenzie is so sick. It just breaks our heart. Her throat is so sore and she cries every time she coughs. She is trying to be a trooper for us, though, and right now we are having a little reprieve, as she is hopped up on Motrin and about to get some ice cream. Which gives me a minute to transcribe our conversation from 5 minutes ago, while she was eating her dinner of Lipton Cup o' Noodles:

Kenzie: "Did you make me a special dinner?"

Dad: "Yes Kenzie. You are special!"

Kenzie: "Thank you... I said thank you 'cause you said a nice thing to me"

Dad: "awww. You are a nice girl!"

Kenzie: "But sometimes I make bad choices."

Later, after taking the below photo... "I smiled, but I didn't say cheese, 'cause my throat is hoarse"

No comments:

Post a Comment