The pool and beach were gorgeous, the food sumptuous, and the activities low on exertion and high on leisure. Besides our typically sedentary poolside efforts, we enjoyed a spa day, swam with dolphins, and I powered several separate teams to victory in beach volleyball.
The best parts of the trip, however, were the constant reminders of how blessed we F5'ers are to work for such an incredible company, and how much this company cares about and appreciates its employees. I will never define myself by my job, but the fact is that I spend roughly 40% of my awake hours working, so I feel so incredibly thankful to be able to enjoy the work I do and the people I work with, and to feel connected to something special!
Images from the trip...
The sprawling, beachside infinity pool
Opening night, with a mariachi parade, sombreros, and personal tequila shot necklaces
Late evening in downtown PV with fellow finance & admin teammates
beachfront, by the hotel

personal attention to quality at dinner on night 2
Pelicans, en route to our dolphin swim
Dolphin shot.... the only pic I was able to take. And it's all this blog gets, given their $100 price tag for 8 photos. At any rate, it was a super fun time. We got to play with, pet, and ride on the dolphins for 45 minutes. This followed by a show by the dolphins while we were still in the pool. It was almost paralyzing having these 12 foot, half ton mammals soaring in the air, doing a flip, and crashing back into the water 3 feet from our faces!
Closing dinner and celebration on the beach. Below is a pic of the giant sand iguana sculpture created for our dinner event.
Aztec warrior dance and fire ceremony at dinner
F5 fireworks show, launched from the ocean

Beachside marshmellow roasting
No comments:
Post a Comment