Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

Easter weekend was a good time for us to take a step back from all the hectic activity we've had getting our house ready to list and just focus on family time.  Before heading out to church, the kids came downstairs to discover their Easter baskets, filled with toys, chocolate, and a plush bunny rabbit.  I think they were particularly thrilled that he showed up at all, after the frank manner in which I answered their rapid fire questions about the Easter bunny the night before.  I didn't know if the Easter bunny is wild.  I didn't know if he was just a guy in a costume.  I didn't know if he was even coming for sure, but I did remember that he definitely came to my house when I was a kid at least once, although I never saw him.  So yeah, they were excited to see their baskets, and notice eggs hidden all over the back yard.

Making a new friend...




Noticing easter eggs in the backyard

The hunt is on!!!



All dressed up for church in our finest spring attire!



No comments:

Post a Comment